When I made Kim's headband, it seemed huge. So for my next one, I went down a needle size. But then when I was halfway through, I realized I was using two different size needles. Oops. Once I finished, this one seemed even bigger than the last one, so I set it aside, thinking it was hopeless. Then my friend, Liz, came over. She liked the headband, so I gave it to her. She'd had some hair trauma, so she needed things to cover her hair. Maybe it will work on her head, since she's got lots of curly hair.
I'm so glad it found a home! I thought it was doomed to live out its lonely life in the bottom of my knitting bag.