Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Color?


I decided to hunker down and whip up some baby gifts today. I ran out of yarn one row from the end of this hat, so I used blue for the brim. The problem is that this hat is for a girl. What baby girl has anything to wear with a blue hat? They probably don't even make blue baby girl clothes. I guess I'll just have to buy more creme yarn, unless anyone out there has a baby girl who wears blue? It's too lacy for a boy. I still have to add a flower or a bow, but for now, I don't like it. Maybe because it's a boy modeling it? Or maybe because the color change is weird? Here's what it's supposed to look like.

1 comment:

  1. It's for sure feminine. The laciness cancels out the blue. It's s pretty blue anyway.
    And Sully is super cute always.

    ReplyDelete