Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Milo's Rhino Romper

I guess it was a bad idea to knit something just for a baby to wear home from the hospital. He's only worn it three times. Once for his hospital pictures, then again on the day he came home:



And then three weeks later, when I panicked that I didn't have enough pictures of him in it:





But now that he's a few weeks old, he spits up a lot, so it doesn't make sense to dress him in something that has to be hand washed. I guess next time I knit for a newborn, I'll use acrylic. At least it makes a cute decoration hanging in his room.

Free pattern here

3 comments:

  1. A career as a model already? What a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - both him and the romper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's SO cute! Congrats! And the jumper too. You're a pro.

    ReplyDelete